Friday, July 30, 2010

Dream Post #2: Jill & Wade's Wedding Redux

Last night I dreamed we were at Jill and Wade's wedding again, but this time, everyone knew about it, and Shannon and I were helping with it. However, as my dreams go, there were many askew moments.

Wade had to sit in some tiny little room in the basement, and I was in charge of keeping him and Jill apart. I was also in charge of transporting the cake, and when I put it on the dining-room table, it looked awful--it had been in my car for a few days. But Mrs. Sellers said it was okay.

Mrs. Sellers then asked Shannon if she had a flat iron for her hair, but Shannon just walked away. I quickly apologized to her, then ran after Shannon and asked why she was so rude to Mrs. Sellers. She looked at me, obviously surprised, and said, "Mrs. Sellers? Where was she?"

A few other bizarre things happened, and then I realized that Mr. and Mrs. Sellers were both invisible, and only I could see them.

And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment